Che fortuna! Hai trovato il nostro prezzo di VENDITA speciale super-scontato per questo articolo! (Siamo spiacenti - Questo prezzo di vendita è inferiore al nostro "prezzo pubblicizzato minimo", per cui non possiamo mostrartelo nel catalogo. )
Questo prezzo di vendita è inferiore al nostro "prezzo pubblicizzato minimo", per cui non possiamo mostrartelo nel catalogo. Se fai clic sul link "clicca per sapere il prezzo", una finestra pop-up visualizzerà questo prezzo speciale super-scontato.
Rimani idratato durante tutti i tuoi allenamenti e bevi un bel sorso rinfrescante dalla borraccia Wahoo Fitness!
Wahoo Fitness Water Bottle is rated
4.7 out of
Rated 5 out of
The Musk from
As advertisedLove it, even when riding mostly at night...I have zero problems.
Date published: 2016-07-14
Rated 4 out of
I want to believe...I've had my ELEMNT for almost 4 weeks now. I'm enjoying it far much more than the other bike computers I've used in the past. Still, I want to believe that it can get to the next level and go from good to great.
There is so much to like about this thing:
(1) Numbers and text are crisp and bright enough to be seen in almost all lighting conditions
(2) WI-FI integration to download maps; Bluetooth integration to change settings while on the road
(3) Turn-by-turn instructions (when downloading routes from RideWithGPS)
(4) Ability to create custom screens for viewing most relevant ride data (my favorites for climbing are power, grade, heart rate, speed)
(5) Pressing the right hand buttons during a ride zoom in and out of the stats showing on the screen --- enlarged and reduced, in order of left-right top-to-bottom)
(6) Frequent updates that upgrade ELEMNT features (see (1) above)
(7) Automatically discovers location when getting back on course. This is particularly helpful when following an out and back route when turning around before the destination.
What needs improvement:
(1) The mounts provided in the box do not adequately secure the computer. Pressing the upper button on the right side will twist the ELEMNT in the mount, with the potential for it to fall off while riding.
(2) Synching with iOS is uneven. The record of my ride is sometimes saved on the ELEMNT, but won't synch to my phone. I'm sure there's an optimal order that I should be doing this, but I shouldn't have to think that hard.
(3) My ELEMNT will tell me that I'm not on course, but not how. I can't make it recall the last turn instruction. And the maps are not detailed enough (e.g., street names) at zoom to reckon the difference between course versus position.
(4) The iOS app needs to show the back button that is hidden in the upper left corner when accessing detail screens.